Tierra del Sol is a 600-acre community of private villas located on Aruba’s northern shores. Surrounded by breathtaking, unspoiled nature, this neighborhood also includes a country club. Many of the residences are held by timeshare owners; others are available to rent from Key Caribe.
In addition, the sprawling, rolling hills surrounding the luxury villas feature an 18-hole PGA championship golf course.
This is the perfect place to call your paradise home-away-from-home. The community is only 5 minutes from beautiful Arashi beach, so you’ll have no trouble finding the perfect sandy spot to bask in the sun.
Or, if pools are more your thing, here’s some good news: all the villas at Tierra del Sol are outfitted with pristine private pools and many even have toasty jacuzzis.
Where can I stay in Tierra del Sol?
There are a large variety of private villas available to rent in Tierra del Sol. They come in various sizes and feature different styles of decor, but each and every one of them offers all the amenities you would expect from luxury accommodations.
Although most of the luxury rental villas available from Key Caribe have delightful beach views, absolutely ALL of them have private swimming pools.
Here are a few of our favorites:
A gorgeous four bedroom villa overlooking the coast:
A quaint 2 bedroom villa right by the golf course:
What can I do in Tierra del Sol, Aruba?
There are plenty of activities to do in the Tierra del Sol resort, including golfing, tennis, and hitting the gym. However, there’s much to do outside as well.
Wondering how to book activities or find places to eat in Aruba’s northern coast? Don’t forget to try our concierge service to get the most relaxing vacation experience possible. We’ll handle reservations, help you find and book activities and excursions for the whole family, and make sure your stay is as carefree and problem-free as possible. What’s more, we’ll even stock your villa’s kitchen!
Here are some of our favorite activities and places to go near Tierra del Sol:
- Basking on Arashi beach (only 5 minutes away!)
- Souvenir shopping (malls are only 10 minutes away)
- A tour of the historic California Lighthouse and other sites in Noord, Aruba
- Sites and scenes in Aruba’s lively capital city: Oranjestad
- Golfing! You won’t need to travel far– there’s a golf course right in Tierra del Sol! The resort also has 2 restaurants, a full service beauty salon, spa, fitness center, and two lighted tennis courts.
- High-end retail shopping: head to Oranjestad to shop at high-end stores like Armani and Louis Vuitton.
- Good eats: try the 2 onsite restaurants, or head to the high-rise hotel district to find everything from casual to formal dining.
- Nightlife and casinos: although the casinos in Oranjestad aren’t as large as say, the ones in Atlantic City, they’re well-equipped.
You might also like
More from Lifestyle
As ocean pollution increases steadily, 7 Caribbean countries have taken the initiative to ban plastic and polystyrene products in 2020. …
Justine Skye is launching a new collab with H&M, featuring bold, bright prints, inspired by her Caribbean heritage and her …