V běhu na nejlepších pláží v obou Karibiku a ve světě, Grace Bay Beach is right up there with the best. Nachází se na ostrově Providenciales, it’s the hallmark of Turks a Caicos, and one of the Caribbean’s most beautiful spots.
It’s the kind of beach that you see photos of online, and can’t help but think they’ve been touched up. Grace Bay is clean, klid, and has delightful clear water that glows with a gorgeous turquoise hue from afar. Dále, the soft, white sand is to die for!
Vody jsou obecně v klidu, making this beach a perfect place for children, and swimmers of all abilities. There are rarely any big waves, so it’s ideal for floating, relaxační, and simply enjoying the Karibské moře.
Although many hotels and resorts are located nearby, Grace Bay Beach is open to the public. It’s the perfect place for a sunset stroll, an afternoon picnic, or an early morning dip in the sea.
Grace Bay Beach amenities
Not only is this beach stunning, but it also has all the amenities you’ll need to spend a carefree day by the ocean. You’ll find plenty of hotels, vily, restaurace, and beach bars nearby. údajně, there are lifeguards during certain hours, and places to rent beach chairs, deštníky, jet skis, and other gear. A small parking lot is available nearby in case you need to park your car.
Ano, Grace Bay Beach is incredibly famous, but it definitely lives up to the hype. It’s big enough to never be overcrowded, and doesn’t have any annoying vendors pestering you to purchase their wares. It’s safe, and the locals are friendly.
This famous beach has one a plethora of awards, počítaje v to:
- 2019 Travelers’ Choice Beaches winner (best beach in the world)
- 4.8 rating on Google Reviews
- World Travel Awards’ World’s Leading Beach Destination
Grace Bay Beach was named after Grace Jane Hutchings. She was the wife of Hugh Houston Hutchings, Commissioner of the Turks and Caicos from 1933-1934.
Here are some of our best tips for visiting Grace Bay beach:
- Walk about 1 mile away from the hotel zone, and you’ll practically have the beach all to yourself.
- Go early, before the beach gets too crowded or too hot.
- Bring your camera, as this beach offers amazing views.
- It’s worthwhile to rent or bring snorkeling gear, as fish can be easily seen in the clear water.
- The best snorkeling can be found near the small coral reef.
- Parasailing excursions are available for about $85 za osobu.
- You can get fresh coconut water (drink it straight from the coconut) from vendors near the Coral Gardens area.
- Keep in mind that the surf can be stronger after bad weather.
- There is plenty to do: parasailing, jet skiing, šnorchlování, lodičky.
Want to know more about beautiful Caribbean beaches? Podívejte se na tyto články!